Wednesday, January 28, 2015
This curried Cauliflower and Parmesan Cheese recipe is another, easy, very tasty and cost effective recipe. It also takes no time at all to make. Use the following ingredients:
I head of Cauliflower
2 tablespoons of Curry Powder
I tablespoon of Olive Oil
I teaspoon of Garlic Salt (or more depending on your taste)
1/2 a teaspoon of Pepper
1/4 cup of liquid cream
Prepare your cauliflower by rinsing it well and removing the outer leaves. Break it down into florets. Boil your cauliflower in lightly salted water. Once the cauliflower is cooked, place in a strainer to remove as much water as possible. In a pan, heat up the vegetable oil and sprinkle one tablespoon of curry and stir. Add in your cooked cauliflower along with the garlic salt, pepper and remaining curry powder. Mix all the ingredients together and finish by adding in the cream and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top. If you would like a crust on top, place it under the boiler for a minute or two. This recipe is absolutely delicious and will blow your guests away. Bon Appetit!!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
My all natural sugar scrubs are available in the following scents; Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint or Eucalyptus.
My Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint or Eucalyptus sugar scrubs are a terrific addition to every household. They also make awesome gifts for the special people in your life whatever the occasion.
My lemon sugar scrub gently removes the garlic and onion smells from your hands while pampering your skin. LEMON is also a great aid in fading liver spots on the hands.
My Eucalyptus sugar scrub is a great morning PICK ME UP as the essential oil blend will lift your spirits, awaken and refresh.
My lavender and Rosemary sugar scrubs are both very calming and will help you find a very relaxing mood.
All of my sugar scrubs are 100% natural and organic.
Apply a teaspoon of scrub to your hands, elbows or feet and vigorously rub, rinse with warm water, pat dry!
Steps to Clean a Glass Cooktop:
Tools you will need:
- Paper towel or clean dish cloth- to wipe up lose debris from stovetop
- Hot soapy water- I fill the sink, or you could fill a bucket or bowl (use 1-2 tablespoons dish liquid for soap)
- Baking soda (about a cup – enough to sprinkle over stovetop surface)
- Old cloths or rags – enough to cover the entire stovetop surface
- Sponge – make sure it is clean (do NOT use the abrasive side if your sponge has one, only the spongy side)
- Rubber gloves
- Microfiber cloth -to buff on the shine
- Use paper towels or a clean dishcloth to remove as much lose debris and liquid as you can from the cooled cooktop.
- Make up your hot soapy water in the sink, bucket or bowl (be sure to wear the gloves so you can make the water pretty hot)
- Place rags in hot soapy water
- Sprinkle baking soda over the entire stovetop
- Remove rags from water and wring them out just a little, so they are still pretty wet and lay them over baking soda covered cooktop
- Let sit for about 15-30 minutes. (keep an eye on it, if it looks like it’s starting to dry pour a little of the hot water over the rags if they are becoming too dry)
- Remove all the rags from the cooktop. Place one rag in the soap water and ring it out some and use it to wipe down the cooktop, in a zig-zag pattern.
- Wet sponge with cool water and wipe up an remaining debris or baking soda. At this point, if you have anything that is still stuck on, try using a nylon pot scraper to loosen.
- Once everything is removed and clean, use the microfiber cloth and buff the stovetop to a dry shine. You can also use a little glass cleaner if you are seeing streaks
Monday, January 26, 2015
Are you thinking of having friends over for the Superbowl 2015? If you are, this recipe will blow them away. It is easy, very cost effective and takes less than five minutes to prepare. You will need to following ingredients:
1 Round Brie
1 granny smith apple (peeled, quartered and remove the pips)
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 roll of Pillsbury crescent dough
1 beaten egg to baste
Preheat your oven to 350. Start preparing by removing the dough for its tube and roll it into a square form (as seen in photo below). Add the brie in the center of the pastry and place the sliced granny smith apples on top along with the brown sugar. Fold the pastry over the brie so it is totally covered. Baste the top with a beaten egg and place on a cookie sheet in the oven for 20- to 25 minutes. Once it is golden brown, remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.(if you do not let it cool the cheese will be too runny) This can be served with crackers or on sliced apples. It is highly addictive and really delicious. Bon appetite
I recently posted a recipe for (Fall off the bone) Crockpot Chicken. I made it for dinner last night and I wanted to show you how it literally falls off the bone whilst cooking. Give it a try and you will never roast a chicken again after doing it this way. The original recipe was posted on my blog January 16th, 2015. Bon appetit!!