Tuesday, January 27, 2015

All Natural Handmade Sugar Scrubs at enyaeire.etsy.com


My all natural sugar scrubs are available in the following scents; Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint or Eucalyptus.

My Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint or Eucalyptus sugar scrubs are a terrific addition to every household. They also make awesome gifts for the special people in your life whatever the occasion.

My lemon sugar scrub gently removes the garlic and onion smells from your hands while pampering your skin. LEMON is also a great aid in fading liver spots on the hands.

My Eucalyptus sugar scrub is a great morning PICK ME UP as the essential oil blend will lift your spirits, awaken and refresh.

My lavender and Rosemary sugar scrubs are both very calming and will help you find a very relaxing mood.

All of my sugar scrubs are 100% natural and organic.

Directions:
Apply a teaspoon of scrub to your hands, elbows or feet and vigorously rub, rinse with warm water, pat dry!
 

No comments: